It is currently June 27th, 2017, 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Oh Hai
PostPosted: February 11th, 2014, 6:57 am
Site Admin

Class: Mage
Hello! I know there are very few of you that still lurk around this site, and many of us are in touch on steam or other platforms. However, I wanted to announce here just in case there are some stragglers.

Currently the future remains uncertain as to "getting back together" or similar plans. However, there's been some discussion about possibly starting a roll20.net campaign or perhaps finding a game to play together. We'd definitely appreciate feedback from anyone interested. Please keep in mind many of us have tight schedules these days, and that may take things like WoW off the table.

Maybe stop by and let us know what you're playing lately, and what you might be interested in and/or have time for.

Post subject: Re: Oh Hai
PostPosted: February 13th, 2014, 9:25 am
Officer

Class: Priest
Greetings!

Well, if anyone is looking for a MMO thats free to play, I'd recommend Rift (http://www.riftgame.com). Otherwise I'm up for trying out whatever you lot decide to play.

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 6:11 pm
Officer

Class: Rogue
I'm playing all kinds of F2P games. SWTOR, Rift, Tera, Marvel Heroes to name a few. I've taken a break from WoW for now til WoD comes out. Basically I'm up for whatever if we decide to do something. Even when I go back to WoW I wont be on any kind of schedule.

PostPosted: June 19th, 2014, 5:19 am
Site Admin

Class: Mage
Took me a long while but I finally got a job offer. So I'll be moving in the next couple weeks, and then we can definitely evaluate when I'll have time to arrange stuff. Glad people are interested. :D